Charged Water Benefits !!
Gold-Silver-Copper-Iron like Metal, Magnet and Sun Energy is being utilized for water charging.
Many Ayurvedic medicines even today use gold and silver ash (bhasm) as one of their ingredients. Also it was and is a common practice in India to put a gold or silver foil in murabbas, chyawanprash and medicines. Paan, the Indian betel leaf mouth freshener and digestive, is covered in silver foil before being given to the customer. All this just shows the importance these metals have on our health and wellbeing.
Metal Charged Water Preparation:-
Gold can be used as a nervine tonic. It has a beneficial impact on the mind, increasing memory and intelligence, relaxes the body and mind. People suffering from respiratory disease like asthma, breathless less, heart diseases, find it benefits to consume gold charged water. Gold is a traditional remedy for arthritis.
Method of charging water by gold :-
This is done by boiling 10 to 30 grams of pure 22 to 24 carat gold biscuit or coins or ornaments (chain, ring, or bracelet without any stones) in four glasses of water. Boil until quantity of water became half and in acute cases boil until water evaporates to one fourth.
The electronic energy of gold will enter the water during this process.
People who are sensitive to gold may have rashes if gold is applied.
Benefits & characteristics of silver:
1. Helpful in digestive problems & urinary problem.
2. Increases strength and stamina as silver is a cooling metal.
3. Useful in treatment of fevers, weakness, and internal inflammation, especially conditions of the intestines and gallbladder.
6. Milk can be preserved by putting silver coins in it since it kills pathogens.
7. Beneficial in respiratory infections and conditions, frees air passages so allows a more efficient stream of oxygen to lungs. Many respiratory infections are caused by bacterial, viral & fungal infection in the lungs, and silver water can inhibit their growth.
8. Colloidal Silver is being used in intensive care, heart transplant and burn units of hospitals. Benefits of colloidal silver are far reaching. It can help in curing eyes sties, throat and ear infections, and can kill acidity causing stomach bacteria Helicobacter pylori, where prescribed medicines failed.
9. Silver ionization water treatment trusted water purifier. Electrical ionizer units use silver and copper ions to sanitize water.
10. Silver Water Gel. An infection preventer and rapid healing aid for minor to severe skin burns. Silver nitrate solutions were introduced to protect newborn infants' eyes from infection. Silver-containing creams such as silver sulfadiazine have been used in burn. Gel quickly revives damaged collagen (naturally occurring proteins found in the flesh and connective tissues). It is also used to diminish skin wrinkles, bruises, rashes, scratches, cuts, diaper rash and razor burn.
11. Medical science has found that bacteria and other pathogens develop immunities to antibiotics; they do not develop immunity to silver.
Method of charging water by silver :-
c) Copper :
Storing water for about 3 hours in a copper jug can kill harmful bacteria. The copper reacts with water and
ionizes it. This water is an excellent remedy to several diseases.
The metal copper has electromagnetic energy which is called Prana Shakti. Drinking water that is stored for 8-10 hours in a copper vessel is very much beneficial for a body to stay healthy. Copper makes the water ionic which helps to maintain body’s pH (acid-alkaline) balance.
Ayurveda advises to keep drinking water in a copper jug in the night and drink it in the morning. This is called tamra jal. This tamra jal will prevent you from all the three doshas: Kapha, Vata, and Pitta.
Benefits of Copper:
1. Helps in healing wounds and relieving pains.
2. Helps in formation of new cells, iron absorption, and sugar absorption.
3. Primary element to produce melanin (pigmentation of eyes, hair and skin) in our bodies.
4. Prevent amoebiasis, dyesentry, diahrrhea, cholera, jaundince, and other water borne diseases.
5. An anti-inflammatory that helps in arthritis and other inflammatory pains.
6. An antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic that prevents cell damage and slows aging.
7. A Brain stimulant.
8. Prevents degenerative diseases, heart diseases, autoimmune diseases, arthritis, cataracts, Alzheimer’s disease, and diabetes.
9. Possesses anti-convulsion properties and prevent seizures. It synthesizes phospholipids that are essential for myelin (nerve coating) formation.
10. Regulates thyroid glands.
11. Needed for hemoglobin synthesis, bone strength and immunity building.
12. An anti-microbial and can inhibit growth of harmful bacteria like E.Coli or Staphylococcus aureus which are viable on glass or stainless steel.
13. Reduce bad cholesterol level and helps in increasing beneficial cholesterol.
14. Helpful in general cardiovascular health.
a) Sources of Copper:
Honey, beans, whole wheat, green leafy vegetables, liver, meat, seafood, soy flour, wheat bran, almonds, avocados, barley, garlic, nuts, oats, blackstrap molasses ,beets and lentils. Copper also reaches human body by drinking water from copper pipes and by using copper cooking wear. Oysters are the richest sources of copper. Copper content is lost because of prolonged storing in tin cans and in food materials that are high in acid content.
b) Deficiency of Copper:
Deficiency of copper can cause anemia, osteoporosis, low WBCs, elevated cholesterol, low skin pigmentation, thyroid problems, nervous system disorders, etc.
c) Copper Dosage:
Human body cannot synthesize copper and to carry out normal metabolic functions, copper intake is essential. Average intake of 1.2 mg/day (trace amounts) is recommended for adults. In a copper jug, copper intake is only in trace amounts that cannot be toxic.
d) Cleaning a Copper Jug:
Copper gets dark stains with use and exposure to air. You can just use a piece of lime to get the same shiny finish it had when you bought it. If not lime, try salt or baking soda and vinegar to clean it.
e) Possibilities of Cooking Food in a Copper Vessel:
- Due to acidic in nature, copper vessels should never be used to store or cook pickles or acidic food. It may react with certain foods.
- Milk and milk products such as curds, butter, and ice creams react very quickly with copper. So never store these in such vessels.
- Never keep honey, citrus juice, and citrus fruits in copper vessels.
- Certain food after reacting with copper may lead to many health problems related to digestive system such as gastrointestinal infection, nausea, stomachache, acidic and metallic feeling on the tongue, dizziness and feeling of frequent thirst.
- Having excess of copper may lead to short or long term health issues.
Method of charging water by copper:-
Common precautions while water charging with a needed metal:-
- Wash the needed metal well with clean water before boiling.
- Boil in a steel vessel (do not use aluminum vessel).
- Remove the metals from the water and strain this water through a fine muslin cloth.
- Drink 1 cup to 1 glass of this slightly warm metal charged water in the morning and the other cup in the evening.
- Do not drink stale water that is water remaining from the previous day. Fresh metal charged water should be made each day preferably each time. Use pure metals.
- It is not necessary to use all the 3 to 4 metals together for making the metal charged water. One can use the metal indicated for the specific disease and make the water. However many times we are not aware of the exact reason of the disease or health condition. It is therefore better to use all the 3 to 4 metals together to make the charged water.
- Do not use copper wires meant for electric work even if they are new.
- Avoid sour things like lemon, sour buttermilk etc. 30 min before and after it.
Sun-charged Water Preparation:
a) To sun-charge water, place fresh drinkable water into a clear glass container. The maximum
recommended container size is one gallon. Using smaller and/or broader containers provide more surface area for the sunlight to directly contact, thus quickening the charging process.
b) Cover the clear glass container with a clear glass lid. Do not use plastic, since plastic has been found to leech harmful chemicals into liquid and air.
c) Place the container in direct sunlight, outside on bare earth. Do not place the container on grass, since grass will prevent charging. If bare earth is not available, choose a suitable material other than grass (sand, rock, cement, etc.)
d) Leave the container outside for a minimum of 5 hours. Depending on the season and planetary location, a container of water will be fully sun-charged between 5 and 8 hours.
e) Sun-charged water may be stored for up to 24 hours. After which time, it should be re-charged in the sunlight. There is no need to refrigerate this water. Science has shown that room-temperature drinking water is the most beneficial temperature.
f) In addition to drinking sun-charged water, this water can be applied directly to the skin through self-massage, soaks, or compresses. Sun-charged water is also helpful when used as an eye-wash. Avoid the use of colored glass containers. At this time, color therapy has not effectively standardized the relationships between different colors and localized areas of the human body. It is safest to use clear glass that gathers white light, itself containing all the colors.
Benefit of using magnetic water:
1. Improves digestion & beneficial in gastric disorder.
3. Prevents the cholesterol deposition in blood vessels and removes any previous deposition.
4. Relaxes heart and enhances its functionality.
5. Useful in disorders related with Bladder, Kidney and Gall Bladder due to diuretics in nature.
6. Beneficial in Acidity, piles, constipation, intestine diseases etc.
7. Beneficial in fever, asthma, colds, cough etc.
8. Effective in eliminating concretion (stones).
9. Beneficial in Eyes wash & wound cleaning.
10. Helps in fetus development if drink by a pregnant women.
11. Helps to relieve menstrual irregularities in women. Relief from suffering related to uterus.
Precaution to use:
1. Pregnant ladies should use only low power magnet to charge water. Don’t use high power magnet.
2. Water should be charged by both poles of magnet which are scientifically inbuilt in copper magnetic jug & magnetic water stand, but if you use separate magnet for charging water then take pair of equal power magnets & charge water with both poles.
3. High power magnets should not be used.